Thursday, November 5, 2009

By Way of Your Faith

I had the opportunity to visit my cousin, Pastor Frank James' church on last night. And what a blessing. He brought a powerful word on faith. He spoke about having faith IN God and not just knowing about God. But one thing he said that really stays on my heart is that faith has to be consistent. We can't be in faith on yesterday and not believe on today. Faith has to be consistent. Faith has to be constant.
He reminded us about how powerful the name of God is. But even in that, God has placed his word above his own name. We need to believe that what he says he will do, he will perform. What a mighty God we serve!!

Let me encourage you, as Pastor James encouraged the congregation on last night. Faith has to be directed towards God, not any one or any thing else. To sum it all up...we have to...JUST BELIEVE GOD by faith.

2 comments:

  1. WOW THAT POWERFUL. I BELIEVE GOD AND WORK ON MY FAITH EVERDAY.I KNOW THAT IT WAS BY FAITH THAT I BEEN DRUG FREE FOR SEVEN YEAR.LOVE HIM PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME.I BELIEVE GOD FOR EVERTHING IN MY LIFE.YOU BE BLESSED COUSIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great testimony! I am sure God is pleased. You are right God works on your faith on a daily basis. Be Encouraged!

    ReplyDelete